An advanced search that goes beyond the basic requirements of the Law Society Warning Card to pinpoint risk and liability for complete assurance.
• High value transfers
• Suitable for any type of commercial property
• Redevelopment deals, heavy industrial/high value property
Use this report to understand:
• If historic activities could result in liability for the property owner under relevant contaminated land regime
• If remediation is likely to be required
• If environmental permits are held for the property or by neighbouring properties
• If current operations in the surrounding area could cause contamination of the property
• If ecological receptors could be affected by site operations
• The potential for liability under the Environmental Damage Regulations
£312.00 in. vat up to 2HaGet started order this product now
Specialist contaminated land and flood risk report for farms and large land holdings. Also includes extensive data such as the existence of environmental permits, water abstraction licences, and sensitive habitats.
An advanced search which goes beyond the basic requirements of the Law Society Warning Card to accurately pinpoint risk and liability. This report also provides a comprehensive screening for all major sources of flooding. It is more cost effective than purchasing two separate reports.
REPORTED RISKS: Environmental + Flood + Ground Stability + Energy & Infrastructure (with a Professional Opinion provided on all data) Contains all of the information from the Standard report and includes data on Energy & Infrastructure such as wind farms, shale gas exploration, and HS2.
REPORTED RISKS: Environmental + Flood + Ground Stability (with a Professional Opinion provided on all data)
The Groundsure Agricultural report delivers specialist due diligence tailored for the transacting and financing of Agricultural Land and Farms. With agricultural land prices rising and land ever more scarce, it's essential that you have a clear understanding of the potential environmental risks and opportunities offered.