Should you need it, here's our complaints procedure to help you.
We hope you never need to complain but if you do here's the procedure you should follow.
SafeMove complaints procedure
SafeMove aims to provide a high standard of service and to treat you with courtesy and fairness at all times. We welcome any comments you may have and always try to answer queries and resolve complaints quickly and in full. SafeMove offers a staged, robust and uniformly efficient complaints process.
Formal complaints can be made via the telephone, in writing or via email. We’ll investigate your complaint and try to resolve it fully. If your complaint is fair, we’ll say sorry and do everything to put things right as soon as possible
Our contact details are:
PO Box 99
0333 220 6664 (Mon - Fri, 8am-4pm)
If you have raised a complaint you can expect the following as a minimum standard from us:
- We will listen to your complaint and do our best to resolve it immediately.
- If we cannot resolve it at the time, we will record the details of your complaint and we will investigate and contact you within 5 working days. We will confirm our response in writing if you request it.
- If we fail to provide you with a response within 5 working days will pay you £50.00 regardless of the outcome of your complaint.
- On occasions your complaint may require more detailed investigation. In these instances we will keep you informed of our progress and will let you know the date you can expect a response.
- If you want us to liaise with a third party on your behalf, just let us know.
If we consider the complaint to be justified, you can expect the following from us:
- We will provide you with a revised search and undertake action within our control to put things right in line with the products terms and conditions
- Once you have our response, If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, or the way we’ve handled it, you can ask for the issue to be reviewed. If this is the case you should write to us without delay, explaining why you remain dissatisfied and what action you would like us to take. The review will be independent of the original investigations and may overturn the previous decision if appropriate.
- You will be kept informed of any actions required.
- We’ll let you know the outcome of your review, in writing, within 10 working days.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint or you remain dissatisfied with the output of the review you can refer the issue to The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOs).
You can obtain further information by visiting www.tpos.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org In addition to TPO redress scheme covering consumers, TPO will also provide redress to small businesses (including Charities and Trusts) that meet the following criteria
- small business (or group of companies) with an annual turnover of less than £3 million; - a charity with an annual income of less than £3 million; - a Trust with a net asset value of less than £3 million.
- The Property Ombudsman’s limit for compensation is £25,000
SafeMove publishes a Customer Charter through which customers are able to understand what they can expect from us and the framework of our Customer Promise and Purpose.