Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
Spread the word and reward yourself with a £100 voucher.
Property professionals have the chance to earn a £100 shopping voucher with SafeMove's ‘refer a friend’ referral scheme.
For every new conveyancing search customer that comes to SafeMove through a recommendation, the referrer will receive a £100 voucher.
Here’s how it works:
- You find a conveyancer or firm that isn’t using SafeMove for their Searches.
- Have a chat with them and tell them about SafeMove’s services and make sure they’re open to giving us a go.
- Use our online form at https://tinyurl.com/safemove to make your recommendation.
- We’ll get in touch with them, set up their account and after a 3-month qualifying period, you’ll get a £100 voucher as a reward for recommending them (or we can give the monetary equivalent to a charity of your choice).
There’s no limit to the number of recommendations and therefore vouchers, you can receive.
Just to keep things fair and on track, the scheme is subject to some simple terms and conditions as follows:
- The referred customer must order a minimum of one CON29DW Residential search per month for a 3-month period after their first search order.
- Asset record mapping products do not qualify for the scheme.
- The first order from the customer, must be received by SafeMove within 30 days of the given referral.
- Qualifying orders must be paid for using either a debit/credit card or within the customer’s given payment terms following invoice. Cancelled search orders, card/invoice credits or bad debts against an order, will exclude the associated order from the scheme.
- Qualifying referrals may be from a new user at the same firm as the referrer, for example, at a different branch. Or they can be from a different firm entirely who have not previously ordered directly from SafeMove within the last 3 months.
- Qualifying referrals must be submitted through the dedicated online form at: https://tinyurl.com/safemove for the scheme to allow tracking.
- Vouchers will be issued to the referrer or their nominated charity following receipt of the final payment after the 3-month qualifying period.
- Repeat or duplicate referrals will not qualify for the scheme.
- Participants agree that SafeMove may terminate the scheme at any time without notice.