The CON29DW drainage and water enquiry is recommended by The Law Society for every property transaction. It is completed by the water companies of England and Wales.
In 2002, The Law Society launched the CON29DW with the aim of providing a standard form of drainage enquiry for use in property conveyancing. The search was designed to highlight potential issues with the public sewer and water network that serve the property which could lead to maintenance costs or could have an impact on the property value.
The CON29DW produced by Safe-Move is compiled from Yorkshire Water's asset and billing information
Here's a comprehensive list of the issues and areas the CON29DW drainage and water search covers:
• services for which the property is connected
• charging basis for services
• Contact details for sewerage and water billing company
• meter location (if applicable)
• adoption agreements
• consultation on build over
• sewers and adoptable pumping stations within the boundary and 100feet
• low water pressure
• internal flooding from overloaded public sewers
• nearest public sewage treatment works
• water hardness
Get started order this product now