We believe that our customers have a right to know what level of service to expect from us and we want to be open and honest about the service we deliver.
We are proud and confident in our service but always strive to improve and be even better. To help us improve, we have put together the 'Safe-Move Customer Promise' which includes all the small things that we believe make a difference to our customers.
The following promises are all of equal importance and have all been implemented by the Safe-Move team to ensure that we keep our promise and in turn deliver the best service possible.
Dealing with us is easy. . .
- Any written queries you have will be responded to within 24 hours.
- You can call and speak to an experienced advisor from the team between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- We look after our people which means our team feel motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.
We keep you in ‘the know'. . .
- Turn-Round times are clearly set out and we work hard to achieve our targets.
- We take ownership of your enquiries and keep you up to date every step of the way.
- Our friendly and experienced team will provide you with clear and honest information about our products and services.
When changes are being made to our service or product offerings we will let you know as soon as we can.
We Continually Improve. . .
- We always aim to get things right first time but admittedly there are occasions where we get things wrong and in these instances, we will resolve all queries as fairly and promptly as possible.
- We want to know what you think about the service we have provided and always encourage your invaluable feedback.
- Using your feedback we promise to continually challenge the way we work and we want to evolve and grow to suit your needs.
To find out how we have performed against our promise in the first quarter of the business year please click here.