Sitecheck Assess identifies potentially contaminative sites within 500m of the site boundary, using high quality accurate data from reliable sources. It includes a large scale OS location map and a neighbourhood context map, together with detailed information examining current and historical land use and sensitivity.
A useful contacts section is provided to assist with subsequent enquiries.
Sitcheck assess includes:
- Professional Opinion from Wilbourn Associates.
- Location Map - Confirms the site boundary and indicates the area covered by the report.
- Aerial Photograph - Highlights the site and gives an overall view of the area.
- Summary of Site - Comprises source, pathway and receptor information relating to the site.
- Summary - Summary table of information found on the site and in its vicinity.
- Current Land Use - Map and description of potentially contaminative current land uses.
- Historical Land Use - Map and description of potentially contaminative historical land uses.
- Sensitivity - Pathway and receptors map and details and flood map.
- Other Factors - Information on other factors which may affect the site.
- Useful Contacts - Addresses and contact telephone numbers of the main agencies who supplied the data in the report.
View Landmark Sitechecks' terms and conditions
View a Landmark Sitecheck product card
View a Landmark Sitecheck sample report