The GroundSure Homebuyers report combines environmental and flood data into one comprehensive report.
The report is put together by GroundSure using their historical land use database, the latest Environment agency flood plain data and comes with an assessment from one of GroundSure’s environmental consultants.
The report gives professional advice on the risks associated with the property being determined as Contaminated Land
The report also boasts additional ground stability information for no extra cost.
As well as contaminated land and flood data the GroundSure Homebuyers also includes:
• Coal Mining Screening
• Shallow mining assessments
• Natural ground subsidence assessment
• Mobile transmitter locations
• Radon Exposure
• Natural and mining cavities
• Underground working and mining
• Potentially infilled land
• Ecologically sensitive sites
View a Groundsure Homebuyers Report product card
View a sample Groundsure Homebuyers Report